Expanding Decorating Horizons : Tiffany Lamps Ideas

- Guest / Sponsored Post, Lamps
Tiffany Lamps Ideas

This is a sponsored post  that contains affiliate links brought to you by Bisozozo and Parrot Uncle.

After the recent changes around here, with our new dining table, i am starting to think : “hmm…how about going for a mix and match style?”. Eclectic is one of my favorites right now! And while searching for lighting inspiration at Parrot Uncle i saw these beautiful tiffany lamps ideas!

Photos source: Parrot Uncle

Table, floor or pendant lights , you’ll find them all!  The beautiful, colorful glass shades will certainly add a new feeling in any space.  There are so many options that choosing only one will not be an easy thing to do. Daffodils, vines, lotus, umbrella, cone or dome shade shapes, intricate motifs and the pretty chain sockets are irresistible.

Photos source: Parrot Uncle

Let me tell you a bit more about the plans living in my stunning head…hopefully we (by “we”, i mean my unfortunate husband) are going to build a console table to place behind our sofa. When that is done i am thinking of placing two small tiffany lights on the console or maybe a gorgeous floor lamp in the corner behind the sofa. I will not stop playing with the chain sockets in this case, that’s for sure!

Photos source: Parrot Uncle

Would you add an elegant tiffany lamp in your house?  What’s your decorating style? Eclectic, modern, industrial or rustic you are sure to find table, floor or pendant lighting you’ll love at Parrot Uncle!

Take care and sign up so you never miss a post

Zografia

Previous Story
Next Story

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

Bernice
    September 13, 2016 at 00:18

So did you do your living room table and lamp?

Zozo
      September 13, 2016 at 09:08

Still waiting for Panos to make that sofa table. Summer in Greece means everything is slow, we spent every weekend, from May until early September, in Chalkidiki, so no building! Just swimming and beer!

Bernice
    September 13, 2016 at 00:17

hi! I picked up a table tiffany at a yard sale for………….. 10 dollars! it had been marked 15, my friend said offer 10, i said no, itis WORTH 15 dollars! She said , so what? So i offered 10 dollars..and they accepted! It has a dent and a bit of broken glass on one side, still intact, which makes it all the prettier to me. It is oneof my favorite pieces. They ARE like ladies arent they? so Pretty!

Zozo
      September 13, 2016 at 09:09

Yes, they are Niki. Classy ladies! Send me a photo, will you?

Victoria @DazzleWhileFrazzled
    July 5, 2016 at 00:27

My mom had a few Tiffany style lamps growing up. Reminds me of her style! Thanks for linking up with Funtastic Friday.

Zozo
      July 5, 2016 at 17:22

Thanks for hosting every week.

Keri
    June 23, 2016 at 22:44

All these lights are so pretty!! What a great selection!! Tiffany lamps are so gorgeous!! Hope you find the perfect one for your home.

Zozo
      June 27, 2016 at 00:19

Hi Keri. It was time i appreciated their unique character!