Life Updates Almost One Month Before The Big Arrival

- Stories

Oh my, i just realized that it’s been more than a month since my last post. After moving to my new host, Siteground, i got lost i know. I get tired very easily and since i am having some pretty strong contractions, i had to get more rest and stay calm. I am now in the 36th week of  my pregnancy. No more than 4 left, as you know, but risking a delivery way before time is not a good thing.  I did manage, though,  to finally makeover our Lack tables, which i plan on sharing with you on Thursday.

Naturally, i can no longer move around easily or see my feet. And i feel like a huge ball trying to roll around. Our baby girl is kicking and turning in the belly, her heart beats are normal and we pray that she comes when the time is right and of course, like all parents wish, healthy. All the paper work and my hospital bag are ready.

We already have basic stuff from her older brother. Car seat, stroller, crib and tiny baby clothes. I only bought a couple of girly clothes and an amazing Batman all on one set from H&M. No pink, fluffy clothes or huge hair bows.

Our little guy calls my belly “the ball” and is always asking when the baby is coming. He and his dad are very helpful. Hopefully, he will continue to be that nice and after the baby comes. We do know that he will be jealous and experience other emotions at some point, because this is a huge change for him. We’ll see how this will go!

Well, that’s all. Hope to see you all on Thursday!

Take care and sign up so you never miss a post

Zografia

Previous Story

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

Christina Makri
    May 6, 2017 at 18:31

Με το καλό και με ένα πόνο που λένε!!! Χαίρομαι τόσο πολύ για σένα και εύχομαι μόνο υγεία και στις δυό σας!!! Φιλάκια

Zozo
      May 6, 2017 at 23:20

Σ’ευχαριστώ πολύ Χριστίνα. Ανυπομονούμε να δούμε τι θαύματα θα κάνεις στο καινούριο σπίτι. Φαντάζομαι κ έναν χώρο για την μικρούλα σας!

Katerina Konstantinou
    April 30, 2017 at 15:24

Finally I baby girl mother to be picking something other than pink! I love the batman set and I am wishing you all the best!

Zozo
      April 30, 2017 at 20:18

I hate pink! And i really don’t like all that “girly” stuff baby girls have to wear! My mom and mother-in-law are threatening me with a pink blanket!!!! Not for our girl! Thank you Katerina! Enjoy your day off!

Eleana Apst
    April 27, 2017 at 15:12

Με το καλό Ζωγραφιά μου!! 🙂 Τέλειο το σετάκι του batman, συνήθως οι περισσότεροι πέφτουν στη παγίδα του ροζ όταν πρόκειται για κορίτσι και μέχρι και οι κάλτσες είναι σε ροζάκι ή φουξία! χαχαχα

Zozo
      April 30, 2017 at 20:20

Έυχαριστώ! Κ την δική σας την μικρή όλο με ροζ την έχουν ; Ροζ και κορδελάκια δεν μου πολυταιριάζουν, θα τα αφήσω για άλλες μαμάδες! Φιλιά!

Mary - the boondocks blog
    April 25, 2017 at 21:05

This is great news Zografia and congratulations on it being a girl. It is always nice when you have one of each. I love that cute outfit for your little girl. Teaching her to be a go-getter from the first day. I wish you a speedy and easy delivery.

Zozo
      April 26, 2017 at 10:31

Thank you Mary. Panos prefers boys, but he’ll get over it! Have a great day!

Cristina - Memories of the Pacific
    April 24, 2017 at 23:08

Congratulations! I didn’t know you were expecting 🙂

Zozo
      April 26, 2017 at 10:25

Thank you Cristina. I walk around with a ball, like our little guy’s saying!